Who are we?
We're ALPIMA: a tight-knit and innovative group of finance professionals, engineers, quants and on a mission to increase client centricity in investment management. We have built a fast-growing next-generation portfolio construction and analysis platform to help our clients – Banks, Asset Managers, Wealth Managers, and other financial firms - build investment strategies with conviction and deliver personalisation at scale. After making waves in the finance world (and having our best year ever!) we're looking to bring on new talent to work on key platform and client projects.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a driven Sales Associate to join our growing team in London. We are looking for an individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical and problem-solving ability, and a can-do attitude necessary to strive in a scale-up environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide sales support, conducting research and gather information on targeted companies, identifying appropriate contacts and highlighting client pain points for sales discussions
- Proactive lead generation in Asset Management, Wealth Management, Banks, and Asset Owner verticals, through a variety channels, thinking creatively about your approach
- Attending webinars, conferences, and client meetings to build relationships with prospective clients and generating new opportunities
Ongoing competitor and trend analysis, becoming the go-to person for market sales positioning
- Prepare content and assist on client presentations and marketing pieces
- Use of CRM tools to track sales process
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3-5 years’ sales experience gained on the buy side or sell side
- Self-motivated, proactive, flexible, curious
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiasm for learning, reliability, automation, orchestration, and continuous improvement
Good to have:
- Experience in B2B sales to financial institutions
- Language skills
- Experience with Salesforce as CRM
What we offer:
- Generous training budget and allowance for training days
- Fantastic colleagues: talented, trustworthy, and friendly people to work with
- Comprehensive healthcare + dental cover
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing company
ALPIMA strongly values diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome everyone to our team.
Get in touch at email@example.com